Because the outbreak of coronavirus, life appears topsy-turvy. Because the strict lockdown restrictions eased up within the latest previous, it appeared as if every little thing was coming again regular. Individuals have been having fun with their newly discovered freedom, from eating on the eating places to having fun with a day trip with pals. Nonetheless, a latest spike within the Covid-19 circumstances throughout the nation has compelled the federal government to implement new pointers and guidelines to curtail social gatherings to fight pandemic.
Many states like Delhi, Maharashtra and Odisha have imposed night time curfews, forcing individuals to remain at dwelling after 8 pm in Maharashtra and 10 pm in different states. Within the western state, eating at accommodations and eating places has been restricted and solely takeaway of meals objects is allowed, whereas in Delhi, non-essential providers akin to eating places, bars, malls and theatres should work inside the stipulated hours. The usage of swimming pool, social gathering halls and different such facilities have been banned in Bengaluru.
Should you assume pandemic has spoiled all of your celebration plans, right here’s how one can get pleasure from your momentous days in the course of the lockdown.
1. Now, you can’t exit and social gathering laborious with your pals, have fun milestones of your life like birthdays and anniversaries together with your close-knit household. However earlier than that, determine the theme of the social gathering. You possibly can select from numerous fancy themes like seashore social gathering to Bollywood and sport night time.
2. Then, deck your house a bit to get the social gathering vibe. Use some lights, vibrant ribbons, lamps, candles or something useful you will discover at dwelling.
3. As celebrations appear incomplete with out scrumptious desserts and a few relishing sweets, take the assistance of your pals or search via some straightforward recipes on-line and bake a tasty cake at dwelling.
4. Now you can’t eat at your favorite joints, cook dinner some viral recipes as a substitute.
5. Should you can’t name your prolonged household and pals over, join them via video chat rooms. Apps such Zoom, Google hangouts or Houseparty can assist you join nearly and you’ll speak to massive teams in a go. And don’t neglect to plan some digital actions. Video games like By no means Have I ever, Most probably to, Trivia and Heads Up, could make an amazing temper lifter.
6. You possibly can even binge in your favorite film collectively or set the temper proper by turning in your playlist.
7. Share some goodies together with your neighbours and ship your pals thankyou e-cards for making your day eventful! And if you wish to want somebody on his/her special occasion, nothing might be higher than a home made card with a private message, which may be in Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Tamil or another language of your area.
8. It’s possible you’ll even go for some pampering with salon-at-home providers. Whereas salons have been shut in Maharashtra, at-home service proceed on weekdays after 7 am until 8 pm. Many common shops have began providing providers at dwelling, together with Mumbai’s well-known Kapil’s Salon.
9. A staycation will also be an possibility as accommodations at most locations haven’t been shut but. Nonetheless, persons are suggested to not go in for eating amenities and as a substitute go for in-room providers, which can be accessible for restricted time, in keeping with the curfew pointers of the native administration.